Wherever there is Football and Rugby, there is Umbro – since 1924. Our founder Harold Humphreys believed that if you look smart, you play smart and that products crafted with style and true insight give athletes a competitive advantage. It’s a principle we still celebrate today.
The design of our collections is never just about the look, everything has been applied for a reason, blending insight and innovation with style and experience gained over many decades. With this in mind, we create apparel, footwear, and equipment for lovers of the game, from pro to grass roots players, from fans to those inspired by the cultures surrounding the sports we love.
We join forces with exciting designers to celebrate the very essence of our brand, including collaborations with Nigel Cabourn, Rowing Blazers, OFF-WHITE c/o VIRGIL ABLOH, Christopher Raeburn, Henry Holland, Aries Arise, Palace, Rowing Blazers, Patta, Supreme, and Vetements.
- Celebrating 100th Anniversary in 2024
- Football (soccer) & Rugby players and enthusiasts, all levels and ages
- More than 120 sponsored teams around the world including West Ham United, Brentford, AFC Bournemouth (English Premier League); Werder Bremen (German Bundesliga); Rayo Vallecano (La Liga); Club Atlético Rosario Central (Argentinean Primera Division); Santos, Grêmio, Fluminense, Club Athletico Paranaense, Sport Club do Recife and Chapecoense (Brazilian Série A); Gamba Osaka (Japanese J1); Benin, Botswana, El Salvador, Eswatini, Guatemala, Lesotho, Namibia, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Zimbabwe, RFU (Rugby England), Chilean Rugby Federation
- Product categories include: teamwear, training apparel, football boots (cleats), equipment, sports lifestyle apparel, lifestyle footwear, smart compression sleeves, socks, underwear and loungewear
- Available in more than 120 countries worldwide
In August 2020, Umbro launched a new collection of bespoke authentic equipment exclusively available at Walmart.
The Equipment collection was designed for Walmart with the everyday active family in mind and a strong focus on youth between 2 and 7 years of age. Spanning across balls, shin guards and gloves, the assortment is a modern and authentic take on iconic Umbro styles from the 90s.
The partnership celebrates soccer as one of the fastest growing sports in the U.S. and supports it’s growing popularity among Walmart consumers.
- Available in all 4,000 Walmart U.S. doors and 400 Walmart Canada doors
- Global brand, high consumer awareness